Call For Nominations - VLDB Journal Editor-in-Chief for Asia
Launched in 1992, the VLDB Journal (VLDBJ) is a bi-monthly journal published on behalf of the VLDB Endowment. The VLDBJ is managed jointly by three Editors-in-Chief, one from each of the US, Europe, and Asia. Nominations are now invited for the VLDBJ EIC for Asia. The term is for a 6-year term, starting September 1, 2015.
- Divesh Srivastava, AT&T Labs-Research (Chair)
- Tiziana Catarci, University of Roma, La Sapienza
- Tova Milo, Tel-Aviv University
Nominations must be received by the Nomination Committee Chair by June 1, 2015. Self-nominations are allowed.
Nominations are required to include name, address, and email of the candidate who is nominated. Nominators are encouraged to include the following supporting information:
- a page justifying the nomination, including a vision statement,
- a brief CV (2 pages and with at most 10 publications), and
- names and contact information of other people who support the nomination.
For further information, please contact Divesh (email@example.com).