Fernand Feltz, Benoît Otjacques, Andreas Oberweis, Nicolas Poussing (Eds.):
AIM 2006 - Information Systems and Collaboration: State of the Art and Perspectives, Best Papers of the 11th International Conference of the Association Information and Management (AIM), Luxembourg, June 8-9, 2006.
LNI 92 GI 2006, ISBN 978-3-88579-186-7
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:06:00 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Dov Te'eni, Roy Gelbard, Matti Sade:
Increasing the benefit of analysis: The case of systems that support communication.
- Joseph Heili, Jean-Mathias Heraud, Laure France:
Observing the use of BPM tools: A step towards flexibility.
- Mohamed Hedi Charki, Emmanuel Josserand:
Does Trust Still Matter in Business Relationships Based on Online Reverse Auctions?
- Tobias Kollmann, Matthias Häsel:
Cross-channel cooperation: A collaborative approach of integrating online and offline business models.
- Saïd Assar, Imed Boughzala, Younés Boughzala:
Collaborative features in french public e-procurement.
- Benoît Otjacques, Monique Noirhomme-Fraiture, José Dias Figueiredo, Fernand Feltz:
Composite indexes as metrics of cooperative activity.
- Mokhtar Amami, Jacques Thevenot:
Toward developing web based support systems for enhanced trust among value web chains.
- Kristell Leduc:
Integration of ICT in firms: What impact on their partnerships? An analysis of firms established in Luxembourg.
- Lazanialina Lala Ramarotafika:
Stakes of collaboration information systems: An analysis of point of view of the marketing managers in France.
- Michael Koch, Tom Gross:
Computer-supported cooperative work - concepts and trends.
- Piero Migliarese, Vincenzo Corvello:
Cooperation and coordination in virtual enterprises: The role of e-collaboration tools.
- Aurelie Dudezert, Harm Heibült, Imed Boughzala:
Virtual professional communities and their role for knowledge management.
- Damien Hanser, Anne Rousseau:
Challenging CSCW in an innovation network context.
- Sylvain Kubicki, Annie Guerriero, Gilles Halin, Jean-Claude Bignon, Damien Hanser:
Trust integration in a coordination assistance tool, application to building construction activity.
- Rafik Letaief, Marc Favier, Francois Le Coat:
Creativity and the creation process in global virtual teams: Case study of the intercultural virtual project.
- Jochen Müller, Ge Zhang, Jean-Christophe Lapayre, Paul Müller:
Service-oriented support of cooperative workflows considerations for urban planning processes.
- Luis Kalb Roses, Norberto Hoppen, Bernard Ballaz, Karine De Mello Freire:
Quality evaluation in information systems outsourcing.
- Frédérick Bénaben, Jihed Touzi, Vatcharaphun Rajsiri, Hervé Pingaud:
Collaborative information system design.
- Guy Simon, Cécile Lambert, Fernand Feltz:
A network of excellence as a virtual organization: The nanobeams case.
- Regis Meissonier, Nassim Belbaly, Emmanuel Houzé:
* Emmanuel Houze schreibt man Emmanuel Houzé!! User resistance evolution in IT projects: A longitudinal analysis of a french high-tech SME.
- Jacky Akoka, Isabelle Comyn-Wattiau:
Developing a framework for analyzing IS/IT backsourcing.
- Serge Baile:
An efficiency evaluation model of EDI in a value added network: The influence of user confidence on risk.
- Corinne Baujard:
Collaboration and technologies: Which organizational practices?
- Nicolas Prat, Manuel Zacklad:
Analysing dependencies between documentary fragments for the management of mediated communities of action.
- Ali Ouni, Jean-Claude Bocquet, Daniele Bonnivard:
Analysis of collaborative tools usages in heterogeneous contexts.
- Lise Préfontaine, L. Ricard, Hélène Sicotte, D. Skander:
Experimenting with ICT-intensive public and private collaboration projects: The canadian experience.