Italy Roberto Baldoni (Ed.):
Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Distributed Event-Based Systems, DEBS 2008, Rome, Italy, July 1-4, 2008.
ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 332 ACM 2008, ISBN 978-1-60558-090-6
Filtering and synchronization
Event processing in sensor networks and runtime environments
Reasoning and complex event detection
Availability and reliability of event-based systems
Event processing middleware
Modeling event based systems
Complex event processing and streaming queries
- Segev Wasserkrug, Avigdor Gal, Opher Etzion, Yulia Turchin:
Complex event processing over uncertain data.
- Andrey Brito, Christof Fetzer, Heiko Sturzrehm, Pascal Felber:
Speculative out-of-order event processing with software transaction memory.
- Dhananjay Kulkarni, Chinya V. Ravishankar, Mitch Cherniack:
Real-time, load-adaptive processing of continuous queries over data streams.
- François Bry, Michael Eckert:
On static determination of temporal relevance for incremental evaluation of complex event queries.
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:09:33 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wen-Chih Tsai, An-Pin Chen:
Service oriented architecture for financial customer relationship management.
- Segev Wasserkrug, Avigdor Gal, Yulia Turchin, Opher Etzion:
Efficient uncertainty management in complex event systems: saving the witch from Henzel & Gretel.
- Jeremie Leguay, Mario Lopez-Ramos, Kathlyn Jean-Marie, Vania Conan:
Service oriented architecture for heterogeneous and dynamic sensor networks.
- Marcelo R. N. Mendes, Pedro Bizarro, Paulo Marques:
A framework for performance evaluation of complex event processing systems.
- Anton Michlmayr, Philipp Leitner, Florian Rosenberg, Schahram Dustdar:
Publish/subscribe in the VRESCo SOA runtime.
- Zbigniew Jerzak, Christof Fetzer:
BFSiena: a communication substrate for StreamMine.
- Sasu Tarkoma:
Fuego toolkit: a modular framework for content-based routing.
- Dominic Jones, John Keeney, David Lewis, Declan O'Sullivan: