Chuang Lin, Andrew D. McGettrick (Eds.):
First ACM Summit on Computing Education in China, Beijing, China, October 24-25, 2008, Proceedings.
ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 368 ACM 2008, ISBN 978-1-60558-441-6
Copyright © Mon Mar 15 03:53:36 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wei Hu, Tianzhou Chen, Qingsong Shi:
Exploring multicore computing education in China by model curriculum construction.
- Kang Chen, Yubing Yin, Weimin Zheng:
Teaching large scale data processing: the five-week course and two years' experiences.
- Xu Ming, Yao Dan-lin, Cai Kai-yu, Zhu Pei-dong, Chen Ying-wen:
The progress of the national first-rate course "computer networks" in NUDT.
- Xiu Li, Li Zheng, Fang Yang:
A general education curriculum on computer fundamentals: needs assessment and design.
- Li Zhang, Dianfu Ma, Yiming Zhou:
A target-driven core curriculum development.
- T. John Koo, Zhi Xiong, Jianqin Qu:
Curriculum reform for accommodating multi-core technology in Shantou University.
- Xiaofei Xu, Haifeng Li, Weihua Guo:
A joint multi-country, multi-culture and multi-disciplinary master programme on software engineering plus X.
- Hu Zhang, Jia-heng Zheng:
An exploration on computational linguistics in teaching practice.
- Gu Yue-sheng, Zhu Ji-yi:
Teaching research and practice of data structure based on knowledge structure.
- Yingwei Luo, Xiaolin Wang, Zhengyi Zhang:
Programming grid: a computer-aided education system for programming courses based on online judge.
- Yijian Huang, Weihua Zhang, Binyu Zang:
Undergraduate education in the computer system of software school, Fudan University.
- Mingwei Xu, Ke Xu, Yong Cui, Jianping Wu:
NetRiver, a computer network experiment system.
- Zhimin Gu, Ninghan Zheng, Jie Tang Yan Huang:
An analysis and experimental approach to teaching data prefetching on CMP.
- Gu Yue-sheng, Zhang Bao-jian:
Research on design of computer fundamental teaching material based on SDL.