- Clyde W. Holsapple:
Knowledge management support of decision making.
- Bonnie Rubenstein-Montano, Jay Liebowitz, J. Judah Buchwalter, D. McCaw, B. Newman, K. Rebeck:
A systems thinking framework for knowledge management.
- James F. Courtney:
Decision making and knowledge management in inquiring organizations: toward a new decision-making paradigm for DSS.
- Clyde W. Holsapple, Kshiti D. Joshi:
Organizational knowledge resources.
- James M. Bloodgood, William David Salisbury:
Understanding the influence of organizational change strategies on information technology and knowledge management strategies.
- Helen Hasan, Edward Gould:
Support for the sense-making activity of managers.
- Peter H. Gray:
A problem-solving perspective on knowledge management practices.
- William E. Spangler, James M. Peters:
A model of distributed knowledge and action in complex systems.
- Michael J. Shaw, Chandrasekar Subramaniam, Gek Woo Tan, Michael Welge:
Knowledge management and data mining for marketing.
- Mogens Kühn Pedersen, Michael Holm Larsen:
Distributed knowledge management based on product state models - the case of decision support in health care administration.
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:26:58 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Chen-Lu Meng, Ramakrishnan Pakath:
The Iterated Prisoner's Dilemma: early experiences with Learning Classifier System-based simple agents.
- Man Leung Wong:
A flexible knowledge discovery system using genetic programming and logic grammars.
- HyoungDo Kim:
An XML-based modeling language for the open interchange of decision models.