- Ke Tang, Xin Yao:
From nature to computing and back.
- Yaochu Jin, Robin Gruna, Bernhard Sendhoff:
Pareto analysis of evolutionary and learning systems.
- Carlos A. Coello Coello:
Evolutionary multi-objective optimization: some current research trends and topics that remain to be explored.
- Yuhui Shi, Russell C. Eberhart:
Monitoring of particle swarm optimization.
- Yong Wang, Zixing Cai:
A hybrid multi-swarm particle swarm optimization to solve constrained optimization problems.
- Edward P. K. Tsang:
Forecasting - where computational intelligence meets the stock market.
- Per Kristian Lehre, Xin Yao:
Runtime analysis of search heuristics on software engineering problems.
- Hanyang Quek, Chunghoong Woo, Kay Chen Tan, Arthur Tay:
Evolving Nash-optimal poker strategies using evolutionary computation.
- Jialiang Wu, Eberhard Voit:
Integrative biological systems modeling: challenges and opportunities.
- Maryjane Tremayne, Samantha Y. Chong, Duncan Bell:
Optimisation of algorithm control parameters in cultural differential evolution applied to molecular crystallography.
- Bao-Liang Lu, Xiaolin Wang, Masao Utiyama:
Incorporating prior knowledge into learning by dividing training data.
- Takashi Maruyama, Eisuke Kita:
Evolutionary algorithm based on schemata theory.
- Wanwei Liu, Ji Wang, Huowang Chen, Xiaodong Ma, Zhaofei Wang:
Symbolic model checking APSL.
- Shuo Bai, Shouyang Wang, Lean Yu, Aoying Zhou:
Financial information processing.
- Di Wu, Gabriel Pui Cheong Fung, Jeffrey Xu Yu, Qi Pan:
Stock prediction: an event-driven approach based on bursty keywords.
- Serge Hayward:
Risk aversion and agents' survivability in a financial market.
- Lean Yu, Shouyang Wang, Kin Keung Lai:
Forecasting foreign exchange rates with an improved back-propagation learning algorithm with adaptive smoothing momentum terms.
- Heping Pan, Imad Haidar, Siddhivinayak Kulkarni:
Daily prediction of short-term trends of crude oil prices using neural networks exploiting multimarket dynamics.
- Dongling Zhang, Yong Shi, Yingjie Tian, Meihong Zhu:
A class of classification and regression methods by multiobjective programming.
- Ligang Zhou, Kin Keung Lai:
Benchmarking binary classification models on data sets with different degrees of imbalance.
- Dabin Zhang, Lean Yu, Shouyang Wang, Yingwen Song:
A novel PPGA-based clustering analysis method for business cycle indicator selection.
- Guihuan Zheng, Xun Zhang, Wei Shang, Shanying Xu:
Macro finance early warning system.
- Feng Wang, Keren Dong, Xiaotie Deng:
Algorithmic trading system: design and applications.
- Mingxin Yuan, Sunan Wang, Canyang Wu, Kunpeng Li:
APF-guided adaptive immune network algorithm for robot path planning.
- Yongzhao Li, Leonard J. Cimini Jr., Nageen Himayat:
Outage analysis of interference-limited systems using STBC with co-channel MIMO interferers.
- Behrouz Maham, Mérouane Debbah, Are Hjørungnes:
Energy-efficient cooperative routing in BER constrained multishop networks.
- Depei Qian, Danfeng Zhu:
Challenges and possible approaches: towards the petaflops computers.
- Zhiwei Xu, Yongqiang He, Wei Lin, Li Zha:
Four styles of parallel and net programming.
- Jianzhong Li, Wei Zhang:
Cluster based parallel database management system for data intensive computing.
- Jigang Wu, Thambipillai Srikanthan, Kai Wang:
Minimizing interconnect length on reconfigurable meshes.
- Shuigeng Zhou, Zhongzhi Zhang:
Complex networks and computing.
- Zonghua Liu, Xiaoyan Wu, Pak Ming Hui:
An alternative approach to characterize the topology of complex networks and its application in epidemic spreading.
- Shengqi Yang, Bin Wu, Bai Wang:
Multidimensional views on mobile call network.
- Bin Wu, Deyong Hu, Qi Ye, Bai Wang:
Correlation in mobile call networks from structure perspective.
- Lili Rong, Tianzhu Guo, Jiyong Zhang:
A new centrality measure based on sub-tree.
- Chengyi Xia, Shiwen Sun, Feng Rao, Junqing Sun, Jinsong Wang, Zengqiang Chen:
SIS model of epidemic spreading on dynamical networks with community.
- Ji Liu, Guishi Deng:
Detecting community structure in networks by representative energy.
- Huan Li:
Scale-free network models with accelerating growth.
- Quanqing Xu, Heng Tao Shen, Zaiben Chen, Bin Cui, Xiaofang Zhou, Yafei Dai:
Hybrid information retrieval policies based on cooperative cache in mobile P2P networks.
- Weifeng Pan, Bing Li, Yutao Ma, Jing Liu, Yeyi Qin:
Class structure refactoring of object-oriented softwares using community detection in dependency networks.
- Peng-Gang Sun, Lin Gao:
A fast iterative-clique percolation method for identifying functional modules in protein interaction networks.
- Jialu Hu, Lin Gao, Guimin Qin:
Evaluation of subgraph searching algorithms detecting network motif in biological networks.
- Qiang Guo, Jian-Guo Liu, Bing-Hong Wang:
Improved collaborative filtering algorithm based on heat conduction.
- Shiwen Sun, Chengyi Xia, Zhenhai Chen, Junqing Sun, Zengqiang Chen:
Generalized collaboration networks in software systems: a case study of Linux kernels.
- Xuejun Liu, Jihong Guan, Guangwei Bai, Haiming Lu:
SWER: small world-based efficient routing for wireless sensor networks with mobile sinks.
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:27:34 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Yufeng Wang, Akihiro Nakao, Jianhua Ma:
Socially inspired search and ranking in mobile social networking: concepts and challenges.
- Hao Wu, Yijian Pei, Jiang Yu:
Detecting academic experts by topic-sensitive link analysis.
- Sikang Hu, Yuanda Cao:
Knowledge fusion framework based on Web page texts.
- Hengyang Wu:
Measurement of refinement and correctness.
- Jinting Xu, Weijun Liu, Jianhuang Wu, Hongyou Bian, Lun Li:
Geometric algorithm for point projection and inversion onto Bézier surfaces.
- Lifei Chen, Shanjun He, Qingshan Jiang:
Validation indices for projective clustering.
- Yu Zhou, Guozhen Xiao:
On the equal-weight symmetric Boolean functions.
- Nianping Wang, Chenhui Jin:
Security evaluation against differential and linear cryptanalyses for Feistel ciphers.
- Wenchao Jiang, Matthias Baumgarten, Yanhong Zhou, Hai Jin:
A bipartite model for load balancing in grid computing environments.
- Deying Li, Jiannong Cao, Qinghua Zhu:
Approximation algorithm for constructing data aggregation trees for wireless sensor networks.
- Gang Li, Hongmei Sun:
Virtual node based adaptive routing in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Wei Qu, Zhe Li:
Research of localization approach for the new comer in wireless sensor networks.
- Yun Hu, Shoubao Yang, Qi Zhang, DaPeng Wang, Qinwei Shen:
A new parallel scheduling system for multiple radio wireless mesh network.
- Mingfen Wu:
Algorithm and axiomatization of rough fuzzy sets based finite dimensional fuzzy vectors.