2006 Privacy and anonymity in the digital era
- Vicente Benjumea, Javier Lopez, José M. Troya:
Anonymous attribute certificates based on traceable signatures.
- Evangelia Kavakli, Christos Kalloniatis, Pericles Loucopoulos, Stefanos Gritzalis:
Incorporating privacy requirements into the system design process: The PriS conceptual framework.
- Krzysztof Piotrowski, Peter Langendörfer, Oliver Maye, Zoya Dyka:
Protecting privacy in e-cash schemes by securing hidden identity approaches against statistical attacks.
- Leonidas Kazatzopoulos, Constantinos Delakouridis, Giannis F. Marias, Panagiotis Georgiadis:
An incentive-based architecture to enable privacy in dynamic environments.
- Aameek Singh, Bugra Gedik, Ling Liu:
Agyaat: mutual anonymity over structured P2P networks.
- Jin-Qiao Shi, Binxing Fang, Li-Jie Shao:
n-1) attack.">Regroup-And-Go mixes to counter the (n-1) attack.
- Carlos Flavián, Raquel Gurrea:
The choice of digital newspapers: influence of reader goals and user experience.
- Mamata Jenamani, Pratap K. J. Mohapatra, Sujoy Ghose:
Design benchmarking, user behavior analysis and link-structure personalization in commercial web sites.
- Pradeep Korgaonkar, Ronnie Silverblatt, Tulay Girard:
Online retailing, product classifications, and consumer preferences.
- Matthew K. O. Lee, Christy M. K. Cheung, Kai H. Lim, Choon-Ling Sia:
Understanding customer knowledge sharing in web-based discussion boards: An exploratory study.
- Katariina Mäenpää:
Clustering the consumers on the basis of their perceptions of the Internet banking services.
- Huseyin Cenk Ozmutlu, Fatih Çavdur, Seda Ozmutlu:
Automatic new topic identification in search engine transaction logs.
- Jennifer Rowley:
An analysis of the e-service literature: towards a research agenda.
- Hsin-Pin Fu, Tien-Hsiang Chang, Pei Chao, Chyou-Huey Chiou:
A collaborative model for service provision by multiple public-sector agencies.
- Carla Ruiz-Mafé, Silvia Sanz-Blas:
Explaining Internet dependency: An exploratory study of future purchase intention of Spanish Internet users.
- Rong-An Shang, Yu-Chen Chen, Hsueh-Jung Liao:
The value of participation in virtual consumer communities on brand loyalty.
- Amanda Spink, Bernard J. Jansen, Vinish Kathuria, Sherry Koshman:
Overlap among major web search engines.
- Yu-Hui Tao, Chu-Chen Rosa Yeh, Sheng-I Sun:
Improving training needs assessment processes via the Internet: system design and qualitative study.
- Pablo Zoghbi Manrique de Lara, Domingo Verano Tacoronte, Jyh-Ming Ting Ding:
Do current anti-cyberloafing disciplinary practices have a replica in research findings?: A study of the effects of coercive strategies on workplace Internet misuse.
2006 Apart-themed issue on internet security
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:28:58 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Leisheng Peng, Duminda Wijesekera, Thomas C. Wingfield, James Bret Michael:
An ontology-based distributed whiteboard to determine legal responses to online cyber attacks.
- Michael Hafner, Ruth Breu, Berthold Agreiter, Andrea Nowak:
Sectet: an extensible framework for the realization of secure inter-organizational workflows.
- Charlott Eliasson, André Zúquete:
An electronic voting system supporting vote weights.
- David G. Rosado, Carlos Gutiérrez, Eduardo Fernández-Medina, Mario Piattini:
Security patterns and requirements for internet-based applications.
- Gi Woong Yun, Jay Ford, Robert P. Hawkins, Suzanne Pingree, Fiona McTavish, David H. Gustafson, Haile Berhe:
On the validity of client-side vs server-side web log data analysis.
- Dong Hee Shin:
Distributed inter-organizational systems and innovation processes.