Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:29:14 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Thomas Röfer, Axel Lankenau:
Architecture and applications of the Bremen Autonomous Wheelchair.
- T. Warren Liao, Damin Li, Yueming Li:
Extraction of welds from radiographic images using fuzzy classifiers.
- Peter Kalocsai:
Recognition model with narrow and broad extension fields.
- Masao Fuketa, Samuel Sangkon Lee, Takako Tsuji, Makoto Okada, Jun-Ichi Aoe:
A document classification method by using field association words.
- Daniel G. Schwartz:
Layman's probability theory: A calculus for reasoning with linguistic likelihood.
- Vassilios S. Verykios, Ahmed K. Elmagarmid, Elias N. Houstis:
Automating the approximate record-matching process.
- Ning Zhong, Juzhen Dong, Setsuo Ohsuga:
A hybrid approach to rule discovery in databases.
- Pabitra Pal Choudhury, Arup Roy Chowdhury:
Economic return to the previous state for any nearest neighbourhood reversible autonomous finite state machines.
- Kai-Yuan Cai:
Towards a conceptual framework of software run reliability modeling.
- Jason Tsong-Li Wang, Kaizhong Zhang:
Identifying consensus of trees through alignment.
- Wei-Chen Fang, Chiun-Chieh Hsu:
On the fault-tolerant embedding of complete binary trees in the pancake graph interconnection network.
- Mourad Oussalah:
On the qualitative/necessity possibility measure. (I). Investigation in the framework of measurement theory.
- Sylvia B. Encheva, Gérard D. Cohen:
On self-dual ternary codes and their coordinate ordering.
- Radim Belohlávek:
Similarity relations and BK-relational products.