January 2010 Including Special Issue on Collective Intelligence
- Epaminondas Kapetanios, Georgia Koutrika:
Guest editorial: Special issue on collective intelligence.
- Vasco Furtado, Leonardo Ayres, Marcos De Oliveira, Eurico Vasconcelos Filho, Carlos Caminha, Johnatas D'Orleans, Mairon Belchior:
Collective intelligence in law enforcement - The WikiCrimes system.
- Ioanna Lykourentzou, Katerina Papadaki, Dimitrios J. Vergados, Despina Polemi, Vassilis Loumos:
CorpWiki: A self-regulating wiki to promote corporate collective intelligence through expert peer matching.
- Nitin Agarwal, Magdiel Galan Oliveras, Huan Liu, Shankara B. Subramanya:
WisColl: Collective wisdom based blog clustering.
- Wei-Hsun Lee, Shian-Shyong Tseng, Wern-Yarng Shieh:
Collaborative real-time traffic information generation and sharing framework for the intelligent transportation system.
- Pierre Lévy:
From social computing to reflexive collective intelligence: The IEML research program.
- James Caverlee, Ling Liu, Steve Webb:
The SocialTrust framework for trusted social information management: Architecture and algorithms.
- Ja-Hwung Su, Bo-Wen Wang, Chin-Yuan Hsiao, Vincent S. Tseng:
Personalized rough-set-based recommendation by integrating multiple contents and collaborative information.
- Martijn C. Schut:
On model design for simulation of collective intelligence.
- Chris Cornelis, Richard Jensen, Germán Hurtado Martín, Dominik Slezak:
Attribute selection with fuzzy decision reducts.
- Guoyin Jiang, Bin Hu, Youtian Wang:
Agent-based simulation of competitive and collaborative mechanisms for mobile service chains.
- Babak Rezaee, Mohammad Hossein Fazel Zarandi:
Data-driven fuzzy modeling for Takagi-Sugeno-Kang fuzzy system.
- Yu Zhou, Min Xie, Guozhen Xiao:
On the global avalanche characteristics between two Boolean functions and the higher order nonlinearity.
- Sugata Gangopadhyay, Sumanta Sarkar, Ruchi Telang:
On the lower bounds of the second order nonlinearities of some Boolean functions.
- Yan-Lan Zhang, Jinjin Li, Wei-Zhi Wu:
On axiomatic characterizations of three pairs of covering based approximation operators.
- Ahmed H. Abdel-Gawad, Amir F. Atiya, Nevin M. Darwish:
Solution of systems of Boolean equations via the integer domain.
- Jia Zeng, Wei Feng, Lei Xie, Zhi-Qiang Liu:
Cascade Markov random fields for stroke extraction of Chinese characters.
- Bo Huang, Jinsong Wu, David Zhang, Naimin Li:
Tongue shape classification by geometric features.
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:29:11 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Sang Wan Lee, Yong-Soo Kim, Kwang-Hyun Park, Zeungnam Bien:
Iterative Bayesian fuzzy clustering toward flexible icon-based assistive software for the disabled.
- Yiyu Yao:
Three-way decisions with probabilistic rough sets.
- Yingjie Yang, Chris J. Hinde:
A new extension of fuzzy sets using rough sets: R-fuzzy sets.
- Gabriel Cardona, Mercè Llabrés, Francesc Rosselló, Gabriel Valiente:
Path lengths in tree-child time consistent hybridization networks.
- Elías F. Combarro, Pedro Miranda:
Characterizing isometries on the order polytope with an application to the theory of fuzzy measures.
- Wei Wang, Xiaohong Guan, Beizhan Wang, Yaping Wang:
A novel mobility model based on semi-random circular movement in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Kweku-Muata Osei-Bryson:
Towards supporting expert evaluation of clustering results using a data mining process model.
- Feng Lin, Xinguang Chen:
Estimation of transitional probabilities of discrete event systems from cross-sectional survey and its application in tobacco control.
- Gülçin Büyüközkan, Da Ruan:
Choquet integral based aggregation approach to software development risk assessment.
- Zhenhua Liu, Yupu Hu, Xiangsong Zhang, Hua Ma:
Certificateless signcryption scheme in the standard model.
- Dan Huang, Sing Kiong Nguang:
Robust fault estimator design for uncertain networked control systems with random time delays: An ILMI approach.