Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:29:15 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Stephen S. Yau, Ivy Wiharja:
An approach to module distribution for the design of embedded distributed software systems.
- Moshe Koppel, Henri Atlan:
An almost machine-independent theory of program-length complexity, sophistication, and induction.
- Tarald O. Kvålseth:
The relative useful information measure: Some comments.
- Vipin Kumar:
A general heuristic bottom-up procedure for searching and/or graphs.
- Kyung-Whan Oh, Abraham Kandel:
Coimplication and its application to fuzzy expert systems.
- Stelios C. A. Thomopoulos:
A certainty equivalence principle based nonlinear separation control rule for random access channels: Stability and delay analysis.
- Robert C. Williamson:
An extreme limit theorem for dependency bounds of normalized sums of random variables.
- P. K. Bhatia, H. C. Taneja:
On characterization of quantitative-qualitative measure of inaccuracy.
- Narsingh Deo, Dilip Sarkar:
Parallel algorithms for merging and sorting.
- Mi Lu:
Solving visibility problems on MCCs of smaller size.
- D. S. Malik, John N. Mordeson:
A note on fuzzy relations and fuzzy groups.
- Renhong Zhao, Rakesh Govind:
Solutions of algebraic equations involving generalized fuzzy numbers.
- Antonio González, María Amparo Vila Miranda:
A discrete method for studying indifference and order relations between fuzzy numbers.
- Xuhua Liu, Kwang-Ya Fang, Jeffrey J. P. Tsai, Thomas J. Weigert:
lambda-Resolution and interpretation of -implication in fuzzy operator logic.
- Sushil Jajodia, David Mutchler:
A short technical paper: Determining whether a vote assignment is dominated.
- K. M. Ramachandran, Gur Dial:
A short technical note: Comments on "trigonometric entropies, Jensen difference divergence measures, and error bounds".