2009 Selected papers from the Third and Fourth Secure Data Management (SDM) workshops
- Milan Petkovic, Willem Jonker:
- Chao Yao, Lingyu Wang, Xiaoyang Sean Wang, Claudio Bettini, Sushil Jajodia:
Evaluating privacy threats in released database views by symmetric indistinguishability.
- Ji-Won Byun, Tiancheng Li, Elisa Bertino, Ninghui Li, Yonglak Sohn:
Privacy-preserving incremental data dissemination.
- Stefan Böttcher, Rita Hartel:
Information disclosure by answers to XPath queries.
- Weiwei Cheng, Kian-Lee Tan:
Query assurance verification for outsourced multi-dimensional databases.
- Nan Hu, Giri Kumar Tayi, Chengyu Ma, Yingjiu Li:
Certificate revocation release policies.
- Amir Herzberg:
Folklore, practice and theory of robust combiners.
- Benjamin Aziz, Simon N. Foley, John Herbert, Garret Swart:
Configuring storage-area networks using mandatory security.
- Jaideep Vaidya, Vijayalakshmi Atluri, Qi Guo, Haibing Lu:
Edge-RMP: Minimizing administrative assignments for role-based access control.
2009 Best papers of the Security Track at the 2006 ACM Symposium on Applied Computing
- Giampaolo Bella, Peter Y. A. Ryan:
Journal of Computer SecuritySpecial Number devoted to the best papers of the Security Track at the 2006 ACM Symposium on Applied Computing.
- Petros Belsis, Kostas Fragos, Stefanos Gritzalis, Christos Skourlas:
Applying effective feature selection techniques with hierarchical mixtures of experts for spam classification.
- Christian Grothoff, Krista Grothoff, Ryan Stutsman, Ludmila Alkhutova, Mikhail J. Atallah:
- Giovanni Vigna, Fredrik Valeur, Davide Balzarotti, William K. Robertson, Christopher Kruegel, Engin Kirda:
Reducing errors in the anomaly-based detection of web-based attacks through the combined analysis of web requests and SQL queries.
- Haizhi Xu, Steve J. Chapin:
Address-space layout randomization using code islands.
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:29:53 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)