VLDB 2021: Talk upload instructions
Deadline: August 6, 2021 end of the day, anywhere on earth.
Step 1. Please follow the recording instructions to prepare your video
Step 2. Fill out the release form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmLhmXYrslJpHS85zynYy09KxbpI-luSHE3hggWY9xbMekeA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Step 3. Name your video file according to the following pattern: Type_PaperID.
- Research papers: Research_[CMT Paper ID].mp4
- If your paper went through a revision process, please use the revision paper ID in CMT
- For example: Research_857.mp4 (This is a research paper with CMT paper ID 857)
- Industry papers: Industry_[CMT Paper ID].mp4
- Demonstrations: Demo_[CMT Paper ID].mp4
- Tutorials: Tutorial_[CMT Paper ID]_Part[#]
- For example: Tutorial_300_Part8.mp4 (Tutorial with CMT ID 300, part 8)
- Workshop papers: [WorkshopName]_[Paper ID].mp4
- For example: PhDWorkshop_100.mp4 (paper with ID 100 at the PhD Workshop); ADMS_100.mp4 (paper with ID 100 at the ADMS workshop)
Note that after signing up Dropbox, we will need to grant you upload permission for you to upload the video.
It is usually granted within 1-2 days; if you experience long delays, please contact us (see emails below).
Please note that the videos will be removed from the Dropbox site upon their being uploaded. So do not panic if you upload the video and it vanishes! If you need to update your video, please upload a new copy via the Dropbox link.
In case of questions please send us an email to: