Created on Thursday, 18 November 2010 Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 Written by VLDB Journal Team
Follow the steps below to upload material to the website:
- On the left side of the journal’s home page, http://vldb.org/vldb_journal, click on "Create an account" and follow the instructions.
- After submitting the form, you will receive an email that gives you a link to activate your account. Now you can log in.
- After logging in, on the left menu, you can click on "Edit Your Profile" to update your profile.
- To add material to any of your papers, navigate to the article (e.g., by clicking on "Recently Accepted Articles", "Published Articles", or using the search box in the upper right). Then click on the paper title.
- To add material, you can type in a comment. Or you can click on the "File Repository" link, which takes you to a page where you can upload a file.
- You can reference the extra material in your paper or elsewhere by http://vldb.org/vldb_journal/index.php/published-articles