5. ICEC 2003:
USA Norman M. Sadeh, Mary Jo Dively, Robert J. Kauffman, Yannis Labrou, Onn Shehory, Rahul Telang, Lorrie Faith Cranor (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Electronic Commerce, ICEC 2003, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, September 30 - October 03, 2003.
ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 50 ACM 2003, ISBN 1-58113-788-5
Copyright © Mon Mar 15 03:06:03 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Peter R. Wurman, Gangshu Cai, Jie Zhong, Ashish Sureka:
An algorithm for computing the outcome of combinatorial auctions with proxy bidding.
- Patricia Anthony, Nicholas R. Jennings:
A heuristic bidding strategy for multiple heterogeneous auctions.
- Vincent Conitzer, Tuomas Sandholm:
Automated mechanism design: complexity results stemming from the single-agent setting.
- Viet Dung Dang, Nicholas R. Jennings:
Optimal clearing algorithms for multi-unit single-item and multi-unit combinatorial auctions with demand/supply function bidding.
- Scott Buffett, Bruce Spencer:
Efficient Monte Carlo decision tree solution in dynamic purchasing environments.
- Ronggang Yu, Peter Stone:
Performance analysis of a counter-intuitive automated stock-trading agent.
- Shengli Bao, Peter R. Wurman:
A comparison of two algorithms for multi-unit k-double auctions.
- Norman M. Sadeh, Jiong Sun:
Multi-attribute supply chain negotiation: coordinating reverse auctions subject to finite capacity considerations.
- Trieu C. Chieu, Shiwa S. Fu, Florian Pinel, Jih-Shyr Yih:
Unified solution for procurement integration and B2B stores.
- Cuihong Li, Uday Rajan, Shuchi Chawla, Katia Sycara-Cyranski:
Mechanisms for coalition formation and cost sharing in an electronic marketplace.
- Jin Baek Kim, Arie Segev:
Multi-component contingent auction (MCCA): a procurement mechanism for dynamic formation of supply networks.
- Olga Ratsimor, Timothy W. Finin, Anupam Joshi, Yelena Yesha:
eNcentive: a framework for intelligent marketing in mobile peer-to-peer environments.
- Youyong Zou, Timothy W. Finin, Li Ding, Harry Chen, Rong Pan:
Using semantic web technology in multi-agent systems: a case study in the TAGA trading agent environment.
- Pei-Hung Hsieh, Soe-Tsyr Yuan:
Dynamic semantic location modeling in mobile enterprise applications.
- Ziv Baida, Hans Akkermans, Jaap Gordijn:
Serviguration: towards online configurability of real-world services.
- Ashutosh Jaiswal, Yongdae Kim, Maria L. Gini:
Security model for a multi-agent marketplace.
- Jon M. Peha, Ildar M. Khamitov:
PayCash: a secure efficient Internet payment system.
- Markus Schmees:
Distributed digital commerce.
- Xudong Luo, Nicholas R. Jennings, Nigel Shadbolt:
Knowledge-based acquisition of tradeoff preferences for negotiating agents.
- Güleser K. Demir, Maria L. Gini:
Risk and user preferences in winner determination.
- Nehemiah Mavetera, Armstrong Kadyamatimba:
A comprehensive agent: mediated e-market framework.
- Eswaran Subrahmanian, Sarosh Talukdar:
Engineering of markets and artifacts.
- Bhavini Desai, Wendy Currie:
Application service providers: a model in evolution.
- Bo-chiuan Su:
Risk behavior of Internet shopping: comparison of college students' versus non-student adults'.
- Chris Forman, Avi Goldfarb, Shane Greenstein:
Adoption of the internet by commercial establishments: urban density, global village and industry composition.
- Boonserm Kulvatunyou, Nenad Ivezic, Monica Martin, Albert Jones:
A business-to-business interoperability testbed: an overview.
- Catherine Chu, Steve Smithson:
Organizational structure and e-business: a structurational analysis.
- Bessie Chong, Zhilin Yang, Michael Wong:
Asymmetrical impact of trustworthiness attributes on trust, perceived value and purchase intention: a conceptual framework for cross-cultural study on consumer perception of online auction.
- Liam Peyton:
Measuring and managing the effectiveness of personalization.
- Hung-Jen Lai, Ting-Peng Liang, Yi-Cheng Ku:
Customized Internet news services based on customer profiles.
- Ramnath K. Chellappa, Shivendu Shivendu:
Pay now or pay later?: managing digital product supply chains.
- Katherine J. Stewart, Yali Zhang:
Effects of hypertext links on trust transfer.
- Anindya Ghose, Tridas Mukhopadhyay, Uday Rajan:
Strategic benefits of Internet referral services.
- A. White, E. M. Daniel:
Electronic marketplace-to-marketplace alliances: emerging trends and strategic rationales.
- Robert J. Kauffman, Charles A. Wood:
Running up the bid: detecting, predicting, and preventing reserve price shilling in online auctions.
- Avi Goldfarb:
Advertising, profits, switching costs, and the Internet.
- Jie Zhang, Abraham Seidmann:
The optimal software licensing policy under quality uncertainty.
- Sherrie Xiao, Izak Benbasat:
The formation of trust and distrust in recommendation agents in repeated interactions: a process-tracing analysis.
- Juan Feng, Hemant K. Bhargava, David M. Pennock:
Comparison of allocation rules for paid placement advertising in search engines.
- Sudip Bhattacharjee, Ram D. Gopal, Kaveepan Lertwachara, James R. Marsden:
Economic of online music.
- Dan Jong Kim, Donald L. Ferrin, H. Raghav Rao:
A study of the effect of consumer trust on consumer expectations and satisfaction: the Korean experience.
- Marc Fetscherin, Matthias Schmid:
Comparing the usage of digital rights management systems in the music, film, and print industry.
- Simon Byers, Lorrie Faith Cranor, David P. Kormann:
Automated analysis of P3P-enabled Web sites.
- Guo Jianquan, Shi Chiliang:
Regional advantages under the net-based environment.
- Fariborz Farahmand, Shamkant B. Navathe, Philip H. Enslow Jr., Gunter P. Sharp:
Managing vulnerabilities of information systems to security incidents.
- Andrew M. Odlyzko:
Privacy, economics, and price discrimination on the Internet.
- Henry Deeb Gabriel:
The emerging law of international electronic commerce: recent work by UNCITRAL.
- Ronald J. Mann:
Regulating Internet payment intermediaries.
- Jane K. Winn:
Regulating electronic communications with government: improving the architecture or impeding the dialog?
- Juliet M. Moringiello:
From vending machines to Web sites: mutual assent between man and machine.
- Markus Müller:
Regulatory competition and E-Commerce.
- Tony Vila, Rachel Greenstadt, David Molnar:
Why we can't be bothered to read privacy policies models of privacy economics as a lemons market.
- Chi-Hong Leung, Yuen-Yan Chan, Candy Suk Ching Chan:
Analysis of mobile commerce market in Hong Kong.
- Elisabeth van de Kar, Carleen F. Maitland, Uta Wehn de Montalvo, Harry Bouwman:
Design guidelines for mobile information and entertainment services: based on the Radio538 ringtunes i-mode service case study.
- Maximilian Teltzrow, Oliver Günther, Carsten Pohle:
Analyzing consumer behavior at retailers with hybrid distribution channels: a trust perspective.
- Alexander Osterwalder, Yves Pigneur:
Modeling value propositions in e-Business.
- Mitsuaki Nakasumi:
Credit risk management system on e-Commerce: case based reasoning approach.
- Jae Kyu Lee, Jae Won Lee:
Internet advertising strategy by comparison challenge approach.
- Koichi Hayashi, Riichiro Mizoguchi:
Document exchange model for augmenting added value of B2B collaboration.
- Reija Korhonen, Airi Salminen:
Visualization of EDI messages: facing the problems in the use of XML.
- Koichi Terai, Noriaki Izumi, Takahira Yamaguchi:
Coordinating Web Services based on business models.
- Hyung Rim Choi, Byung Joo Park, Hyun Soo Kim, Yong Sung Park, Young Jae Park:
Multi-Agent based negotiation support systems for order based manufacturers.
- Young Jae Park, Hyung Rim Choi, Hyun Soo Kim:
Automated negotiation for order transaction of injection mold manufacturer.
- Yun Wan, Satya Menon, Arkalgud Ramaprasad:
A classification of product comparison agents.
- Weixi Gong:
Post-crisis domestic procurement network to facilitate humanitarian assistance: a case of Sudan.