28. HICSS 1995:
USA - Volume 3 28th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-28),
USA. IEEE Computer Society,
Decision Support and Knowledge-Based Systems
- Ritu Agarwal, Prabuddha De, Charles E. Wells:
Cooperative distributed problem solving: an investigation in the domain of jobshop scheduling.
- Jean-Pierre Corriveau:
A time-constrained architecture for cognition.
- Himawan Gunadhi, Kwang-Hui Lim, Wee-Yong Yeong:
PACE: a planning advisor on curriculum and enrolment.
- William L. Kuechler Jr., Nina Lim, Vijay K. Vaishnavi:
A smart object approach to hybrid knowledge representation and reasoning strategies.
- Pierre Lévine, Jean-Charles Pomerol:
The role of the decision maker in DSSs and representation levels.
- Stefan Spieck, Mark Weigelt, Jürgen Falk, Peter Mertens:
Decentralized problem solving in logistics and production with partly intelligent agents and comparison with alternative approaches.
- Boris Stilman:
Linguistic geometry: a new paradigm for intelligent systems.
- Pirkko Walden, Christer Carlsson:
Hyperknowledge and expert systems: a case study of knowledge formation processes.
Executive Information Systems
Forecasting Support Systems
- Nancy Paule Melone, Timothy W. McGuire, Lawrence Wai Chan, Timothy A. Gerwing:
Effects of DSS, modeling, and exogenous factors on decision quality and confidence.
- William C. Remus, Kenneth A. Griggs, Marcus O'Connor:
The impact of rumors on the judgmental forecasting process.
- Gregoris Mentzas, I. Linardopoulos, V. Assimakopoulos:
An architechture for intelligent assistance in the forecasting process.
- Bob Berry, Goksan Erdogan, Duarte Trigueiros:
Rule induction for financial modelling and model interpretation.
Graph-Based Methods in Software Technology and Information Systems
Hypermedia in Information Systems and Organizations
Information Sharing and Knowledge Discovery in Large Scientific Databases
Methods and Tools for Information Systems Development
- Sastry Nanduri, Spencer Rugaber:
Requirements validation via automated natural language parsing.
- Susan A. Sherer:
The three dimensions of software risk: technical, organizational, and environmental.
- Marianne Bays:
Impact of IS alignment strategies on organizational perceptions of quality.
Modeling Technologies and Information Systems
Multi-Media Information Systems
Systems and Process
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:12:17 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- George M. Scott:
Managing the new-technology cycle from R&D to product introduction: a framework and overall technology strategy.
- Aaron J. Shenhar, Dov Dvir:
Managing technology projects: a contingent exploratory approach.
- Joseph C. Paradi, Mark D. R. Parsons, Gloria Yan:
Service pricing strategies in an internal information system services organization with captive customers/markets.
- Jens O. Riis, Claus Neergaard:
Managing technology projects: an organizational learning approach.
- J.-C. Spender:
Managing a socially constructed technology: the case of CT scanning.
- Élisabeth Lefebvre, Louis A. Lefebvre, Marie-Josée Roy:
Technological penetration and cumulative benefits in SMEs.
- Richard Smith:
Concept formulation techniques for new telecommunications services.
- S. W. F. Omta, L. M. Bouter, J. M. L. van Engelen:
A management control perspective an industrial pharmaceutical R&D.
- Urs E. Gattiker, Helen Kelley:
Morality and technology, or is it wrong to create and let loose a computer virus.