11. ICDCS 1991:
USA 10th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 1991), May 20-24, 1991, Arlington, Texas, USA.
IEEE Computer Society 1991
Copyright © Mon Mar 15 03:39:07 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Carl D. Tait, Dan Duchamp:
Detection and exploitation of file working sets.
- Raymond C. Chen, Partha Dasgupta:
Implementing consistency control mechanisms in the Clouds distributed operating system.
- Marvin Theimer, Barry Hayes:
Heterogeneous process migration by recompilation.
- Yiping Ding, Howard A. Sholl, Lester Lipsky:
Approximations of the mean resequencing waiting time in M/GI/c systems.
- Philip H. Enslow Jr., Ian F. Akyildiz, K. Wang:
Performance optimization of integrated network control schemes in packet-switched networks.
- Vincenzo Catania, L. Mazzola, Antonio Puliafito, Lorenzo Vita:
Performance analysis of DQDB behaviour with priority levels.
- Chris Clifton, Hector Garcia-Molina:
Distributed processing of filtering queries in HyperFile.
- Steven S. Popovich, Shyhtsun Felix Wu, Gail E. Kaiser:
An object-based approach to implementing distributed concurrency control.
- Brent Hailpern, Gail E. Kaiser:
Dynamic reconfiguration in an object-based programming language with distributed shared data.
- Michael F. Schwartz, Darren R. Hardy, William K. Heinzman, Glenn C. Hirschowitz:
Supporting resource discovery among public Internet archives using a spectrum of information quality.
- Rong N. Chang, Chinya V. Ravishankar:
A service acquisition mechanism for the client/service model in Cygnus.
- K. Ravindran, K. K. Ramakrishnan:
A model of naming for fine-grained service specification in distributed systems.
- S. Krishnaprasad, Behrooz Shirazi, Ali R. Hurson:
Exploiting problem dynamics through result sharing in dataflow environments.
- S. Dandamudi, C.-Y. Chow:
Performance of transaction scheduling policies for parallel database systems.
- Tzung-Pei Hong, Shian-Shyong Tseng:
Models of parallel learning systems.
- Neel Madhav, Sigurd Meldal:
An object-oriented approach to formal specification of reactive systems.
- H.-M. Järvinen, Reino Kurki-Suonio:
DisCo specification language: marriage of actions and objects.
- Dominique Decouchant, P. Le Dot, Michel Riveill, Cécile Roisin, Xavier Rousset de Pina:
A synchronization mechanism for an object oriented distributed system.
- Rajive Bagrodia, Chien-Chung Shen:
Integrated design, simulation, and verification of real-time systems.
- Akkihebbal L. Ananda, B. H. Tay, E. K. Koh:
ASTRA-an asynchronous remote procedure call facility.
- Mohan Ahuja:
An implementation of F-channels, a preferable alternative to FIFO channels.
- Salim Hariri, Hasan B. Mutlu:
A hierarchical modeling of availability in distributed systems.
- Hector Garcia-Molina, Ben Kao, Daniel Barbará:
Aggressive transmissions over redundant paths.
- Asit Dan, Philip S. Yu:
Performance comparisons of buffer coherency policies.
- M. Frans Kaashoek, Andrew S. Tanenbaum:
Group communication in the Amoeba distributed operating system.
- Joshua S. Auerbach, Madan Gopal, Marc Kaplan, Shay Kutten:
Multicast group membership management in high speed wide area networks.
- Akihito Nakamura, Makoto Takizawa:
Reliable broadcast protocol for selectively partially ordering PDUs (SPO protocol).
- Niranjan G. Shivaratri, Mukesh Singhal:
A transfer policy for global scheduling algorithms to schedule tasks with deadlines.
- Po-Jen Chuang, Nian-Feng Tzeng:
An efficient submesh allocation strategy for mesh computer systems.
- Hwa-Chun Lin, Cauligi S. Raghavendra:
A dynamic load balancing policy with a central job dispatcher (LBC).
- Mustaque Ahamad, Phillip W. Hutto, Ranjit John:
Implementing and programming causal distributed shared memory.
- A. K. Singh:
On the validity of the global time assumption.
- Alan Olson, Kang G. Shin:
Probabilistic clock synchronization in large distributed systems.
- Dilip D. Kandlur, Kang G. Shin, Domenico Ferrari:
Real-time communication in multi-hop networks.
- Cheng-Chew Lim, Lijun Yao, Wei Zhao:
A comparative study of three token ring protocols for real-time communications.
- J. K. Y. Ng, J. W. S. Liu:
Performance of local area network protocols for hard real-time applications.
- Margaret A. Schaar, Kemal Efe, Lois M. L. Delcambre, Laxmi N. Bhuyan:
Load balancing with network cooperation.
- P. Krueger, R. Chawla:
The Stealth distributed scheduler.
- Mikhail J. Atallah, C. Lock, Dan C. Marinescu, Howard Jay Siegel, Thomas L. Casavant:
Co-scheduling compute-intensive tasks on a network of workstations: model and algorithms.
- Mitchell L. Neilsen, Masaaki Mizuno:
A DAG-based algorithm for distributed mutual exclusion.
- Masaaki Mizuno, Mitchell L. Neilsen, R. Rao:
A token based distributed mutual exclusion algorithm based on quorum agreements.
- Douglas Washabaugh, Dennis G. Kafura:
Distributed garbage collection of active objects.
- Thomas L. Casavant, P. C. Bates, Thomas Bemmerl, G. M. Koob, D. A. Reed, Z. Segall:
Debugging and performance monitoring for distributed systems: problems and prospects.
- Jong Kim, Chita R. Das:
Modeling wormhole routing in a hypercube.
- Phillip Krueger, Ten-Hwang Lai, V. A. Radiya:
Processor allocation vs. job scheduling on hypercube computers.
- Xiaoshu Qian, Qing Yang:
Load balancing on generalized hypercube and mesh multiprocessors with LAL.
- A. Kumar:
A randomized voting algorithm.
- Peter Triantafillou, David J. Taylor:
Using multiple replica classes to improve performance in distributed systems.
- Nabil R. Adam, Rajiv Tewari:
Regeneration with virtual copies for replicated databases.
- Seyed H. Hosseini, Nizar Jamal:
Efficient distributed processor level fault diagnosis of multiple processor systems.
- Sampath Rangarajan, Donald S. Fussell:
Rectifying corrupted files in distributed file systems.
- T. T.-Y. Juang, S. Venkatesan:
Crash recovery with little overhead.
- Suresh Singh, James F. Kurose:
Electing leaders based upon performance: the delay model.
- G. Singh:
Efficient distributed algorithms for leader election in complete networks.
- Louise E. Moser, P. M. Melliar-Smith, Vivek Agrawala:
Membership algorithms for asynchronous distributed systems.
- Elango Ganesan, Dhiraj K. Pradhan:
The hyper-deBruijn multiprocessor networks.
- Jayashree Ramanathan, Lionel M. Ni:
Critical factors in NUMA memory management.
- Onat Menzilcioglu, Steven Schlick:
Nectar CAB: a high-speed network processor.
- K. Efe:
A statistical approach for parallel optimization with application to VLSI placement.
- Nasser G. Azari, Soo-Young Lee:
Hybrid partitioning for particle-in-cell simulation on shared memory systems.
- Reid A. Baldwin, Moon-Jung Chung, Yunmo Chung:
Overlapping window algorithm for computing GVT in Time Warp.
- Richard H. Carver, Kuo-Chung Tai:
Static analysis of concurrent software for deriving synchronization constraints.
- William S. Lloyd, Phil Kearns:
Using tracing to direct our reasoning about distributed programs.
- James M. Purtilo, Christine Hofmeister:
Dynamic reconfiguration of distributed programs.
- Sungchang Lee, Mi Lu:
BNB self-routing permutation network.
- Ge-Ming Chiu, Suresh Chalasani, Cauligi S. Raghavendra:
Flexible, fault-tolerant routing criteria for circuit-switched hypercubes.
- Sumit Sur, Pradip K. Srimani:
Super Star: a new optimally fault tolerant network architecture.
- Pen-Nan Lee, Yiwei Chen, J. M. Holdman:
DRISP: a versatile scheme for distributed fault-tolerant queues.
- J. T. Lim, S. C. Moon:
A checkpointing scheme for heterogeneous distributed database systems.
- Anupam Bhide, E. N. Elnozahy, Stephen P. Morgan, A. Siegel:
A comparison of two approaches to build reliable distributed file servers.
- Mark P. Pearson, Partha Dasgupta:
CLIDE: a distributed, symbolic programming system based on large-grained persistent objects.
- Ying Liu, Ambuj K. Singh:
Parallel programming: achieving portability through abstraction.
- Bernd Bruegge, Peter Steenkiste:
Supporting the development of network programs.