- Mauro Leoncini, Giovanni Resta, Paolo Santi:
Partially controlled deployment strategies for wireless sensors.
- Mikko Kohvakka, Jukka Suhonen, Mauri Kuorilehto, Ville Kaseva, Marko Hännikäinen, Timo D. Hämäläinen:
Energy-efficient neighbor discovery protocol for mobile wireless sensor networks.
- Rajesh Krishna Panta, Saurabh Bagchi, Issa Khalil:
Efficient wireless reprogramming through reduced bandwidth usage and opportunistic sleeping.
- Michelle X. Gong, Scott F. Midkiff, Shiwen Mao:
On-demand routing and channel assignment in multi-channel mobile ad hoc networks.
- Nabhendra Bisnik, Alhussein A. Abouzeid:
Queuing network models for delay analysis of multihop wireless ad hoc networks.
- Fan Wang, Ossama Younis, Marwan Krunz:
Throughput-oriented MAC for mobile ad hoc networks: A game-theoretic approach.
- Aaron So, Ben Liang:
Optimal placement and channel assignment of relay stations in heterogeneous wireless mesh networks by modified Bender's decomposition.
- Selim Volkan Kaya, Erkay Savas, Albert Levi, Özgür Erçetin:
Public key cryptography based privacy preserving multi-context RFID infrastructure.
- Kumiko Maeda, Akira Uchiyama, Takaaki Umedu, Hirozumi Yamaguchi, Keiichi Yasumoto, Teruo Higashino:
Urban pedestrian mobility for mobile wireless network simulation.
- Nikos Komninos, Christos Douligeris:
LIDF: Layered intrusion detection framework for ad-hoc networks.
- Bo Han:
Zone-based virtual backbone formation in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Jay Boice, J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves, Katia Obraczka:
Combining on-demand and opportunistic routing for intermittently connected networks.
- Jean-Marc François, Guy Leduc:
Routing based on delivery distributions in predictable disruption tolerant networks.
- Lubo Song, Chansu Yu:
Minimizing spatial and time reservation with Collision-Aware DCF in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Hassan Mahmood, Cristina Comaniciu:
Interference aware cooperative routing for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Izhak Rubin, Runhe Zhang:
Robust throughput and routing for mobile ad hoc wireless networks.
- J. C. Mundarath, Parameswaran Ramanathan, Barry D. Van Veen:
Exploiting spatial multiplexing and reuse in multi-antenna wireless ad hoc networks.
- Roberto Beraldi:
Random walk with long jumps for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Kaushik R. Chowdhury, Nagesh Nandiraju, Pritam Chanda, Dharma P. Agrawal, Qing-An Zeng:
Channel allocation and medium access control for wireless sensor networks.
- Nikolaos A. Pantazis, Dimitrios J. Vergados, Dimitrios D. Vergados, Christos Douligeris:
Energy efficiency in wireless sensor networks using sleep mode TDMA scheduling.
- Markose Thomas, Suhas Phand, Arobinda Gupta:
Using group structures for efficient routing in delay tolerant networks.
- Michael Segal, Hanan Shpungin:
On construction of minimum energy k-fault resistant topologies.
- David Johnson, Gerhard P. Hancke:
Comparison of two routing metrics in OLSR on a grid based mesh network.
- Rafael Paoliello-Guimarães, Llorenç Cerdà, José M. Barceló, Jorge García-Vidal, Michael Voorhaen, Chris Blondia:
Quality of service through bandwidth reservation on multirate ad hoc wireless networks.
- Zongkai Yang, Shengbin Liao, Wenqing Cheng:
Joint power control and rate adaptation in wireless sensor networks.
- Jonghyun Kim, Vinay Sridhara, Stephan Bohacek:
Realistic mobility simulation of urban mesh networks.
- Oussama Souihli, Mounir Frikha, Mahmoud Ben Hamouda:
Load-balancing in MANET shortest-path routing protocols.
- Guevara Noubir, Wei Qian, Bishal Thapa, Yin Wang:
Experimentation-oriented platform for development and evaluation of MANET cross-layer protocols.
- Xin Wang, J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves:
Embracing interference in ad hoc networks using joint routing and scheduling with multiple packet reception.
- Xin Wang, Koushik Kar, Steven H. Low:
End-to-end fair rate optimization in wired-cum-wireless networks.
- Basel Alawieh, Chadi Assi, Hussein T. Mouftah:
Power-aware ad hoc networks with directional antennas: Models and analysis.
- Chih-fan Hsin, Mingyan Liu:
Hitting time analysis for a class of random packet forwarding schemes in ad hoc networks.
- Khaled Matrouk, Björn Landfeldt:
RETT-gen: A globally efficient routing protocol for wireless sensor networks by equalising sensor energy and avoiding energy holes.
- Giuseppe Anastasi, Marco Conti, Mario Di Francesco, Andrea Passarella:
Energy conservation in wireless sensor networks: A survey.
- Mohammad Naserian, Kemal E. Tepe:
Game theoretic approach in routing protocol for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Yu Du, Sandeep K. S. Gupta, Georgios Varsamopoulos:
Improving on-demand data access efficiency in MANETs with cooperative caching.
- Chunyu Ai, Hailong Hou, Yingshu Li, Raheem A. Beyah:
Authentic delay bounded event detection in heterogeneous wireless sensor networks.
- Jaime Llorca, Mehdi Kalantari, Stuart D. Milner, Christopher C. Davis:
A quadratic optimization method for connectivity and coverage control in backbone-based wireless networks.
- Sriram Lakshmanan, Raghupathy Sivakumar, Karthikeyan Sundaresan:
Multi-gateway association in wireless mesh networks.
- Wanzhi Qiu, Efstratios Skafidas, Peng Hao:
Enhanced tree routing for wireless sensor networks.
- Özgür B. Akan, Falko Dressler, Kenji Leibnitz, Taieb Znati:
Special Issue on Bio-inspired computing and communication in wireless Ad Hoc and sensor networks.
- Leonardo Badia, Alessio Botta, Luciano Lenzini:
A genetic approach to joint routing and link scheduling for wireless mesh networks.
- Ataul Bari, Shamsul Wazed, Arunita Jaekel, Subir Bandyopadhyay:
A genetic algorithm based approach for energy efficient routing in two-tiered sensor networks.
- Elkin Urrea, Cem Safak Sahin, Ibrahim Hökelek, M. Ümit Uyar, Michael Conner, Giorgio Bertoli, Christian Pizzo:
Bio-inspired topology control for knowledge sharing mobile agents.
- Jianping Wang, Eseosa Osagie, Parimala Thulasiraman, Ruppa K. Thulasiram:
HOPNET: A hybrid ant colony optimization routing algorithm for mobile ad hoc network.
- Vasileios Pappas, Dinesh Verma, Bong-Jun Ko, Ananthram Swami:
A circulatory system approach for wireless sensor networks.
- Uichin Lee, Eugenio Magistretti, Mario Gerla, Paolo Bellavista, Pietro Liò, Kang-Won Lee:
Bio-inspired multi-agent data harvesting in a proactive urban monitoring environment.
- Zhanshan (Sam) Ma, Axel W. Krings:
Insect sensory systems inspired computing and communications.
- Jun-Hong Cui, Kevin R. Fall, Urbashi Mitra, Milica Stojanovic:
Editorial (for the special issue on underwater networks).
- Cecilia Carbonelli, Shiou-Hung Chen, Urbashi Mitra:
Error propagation analysis for underwater cooperative multi-hop communications.
- Albert F. Harris III, Milica Stojanovic, Michele Zorzi:
Idle-time energy savings through wake-up modes in underwater acoustic networks.
- Dario Pompili, Tommaso Melodia, Ian F. Akyildiz:
Three-dimensional and two-dimensional deployment analysis for underwater acoustic sensor networks.
- Zheng Guo, Bing Wang, Peng Xie, Wei Zeng, Jun-Hong Cui:
Efficient error recovery with network coding in underwater sensor networks.
- Qilian Liang, Xiuzhen Cheng:
Underwater acoustic sensor networks: Target size detection and performance analysis.
- Ian F. Akyildiz:
- Ian F. Akyildiz, Won-Yeol Lee, Kaushik R. Chowdhury:
CRAHNs: Cognitive radio ad hoc networks.
- Raja Jurdak, Pierre Baldi, Cristina Videira Lopes:
Software-driven sensor networks for short-range shallow water applications.
- Min Xie, Martin Haenggi:
Towards an end-to-end delay analysis of wireless multihop networks.
- Michael J. Neely, Rahul Urgaonkar:
Optimal backpressure routing for wireless networks with multi-receiver diversity.
- Xu Cheng, Feng Wang, Jiangchuan Liu:
LOHD: Location-Oblivious Hybrid data Diffusion in wireless sensor networks.
- J. C. Mundarath, Parameswaran Ramanathan, Barry D. Van Veen:
A quality of service aware cross-layer approach for wireless ad hoc networks with smart antennas.
- Ren-Shiou Liu, Kai-Wei Fan, Prasun Sinha:
Locally scheduled packet bursting for data collection in wireless sensor networks.
- Aravind B. Mohanoor, Sridhar Radhakrishnan, Venkatesh Sarangan:
Online energy aware routing in wireless networks.
- Dimitrios Koutsonikolas, Y. Charlie Hu:
Exploring the design space of reliable multicast protocols for wireless mesh networks.
- Stanislava Soro, Wendi B. Heinzelman:
Cluster head election techniques for coverage preservation in wireless sensor networks.
- Sha Liu, Rahul Srivastava, Can Emre Koksal, Prasun Sinha:
Pushback: A hidden Markov model based scheme for energy efficient data transmission in sensor networks.
- Abdellah Chehri, Paul Fortier, Pierre-Martin Tardif:
UWB-based sensor networks for localization in mining environments.
- Hamza A. Zia, Nigamanth Sridhar, Shivakumar Sastry:
Failure detectors for wireless sensor-actuator systems.
- Shourui Tian, Sol M. Shatz, Yang Yu, Juzheng Li:
Querying sensor networks using ad hoc mobile devices: A two-layer networking approach.
- Levente Buttyán, Péter Schaffer, István Vajda:
CORA: Correlation-based resilient aggregation in sensor networks.
- Sanjay Kumar Madria, Jian Yin:
SeRWA: A secure routing protocol against wormhole attacks in sensor networks.
- Hassan Artail, Rula Antoun, Kassem Fawaz:
CRUST: Implementation of clustering and routing functions for mobile ad hoc networks using reactive tuple-spaces.
- Antonis Panagakis, Athanasios Vaios, Ioannis Stavrakakis:
On the performance of two-hop message spreading in DTNs.
- Jihye Kim, Gene Tsudik:
SRDP: Secure route discovery for dynamic source routing in MANETs.
- Roy Friedman, Ari Shotland, Gwendal Simon:
Efficient route discovery in hybrid networks.
- Mohammed Tarique, Kemal E. Tepe:
Minimum energy hierarchical dynamic source routing for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
- Emmanouel A. Varvarigos, Vasileios Gkamas, Karagiorgas Nikolaos:
The slow start power controlled MAC protocol for mobile ad hoc networks and its performance analysis.
- Mina Masoudifar:
A review and performance comparison of QoS multicast routing protocols for MANETs.
- Charikleia Zouridaki, Brian L. Mark, Marek Hejmo, Roshan K. Thomas:
E-Hermes: A robust cooperative trust establishment scheme for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Jian Li, Zhi Li, Prasant Mohapatra:
Adaptive per hop differentiation for end-to-end delay assurance in multihop wireless networks.
- Weilian Su, Mohamad Alzaghal:
Channel propagation characteristics of wireless MICAz sensor nodes.
- ElMoustapha Ould-Ahmed-Vall, Douglas M. Blough, Bonnie S. Heck-Ferri, George F. Riley:
Distributed global ID assignment for wireless sensor networks.
- Matthew D. Coles, Djamel Azzi, Barry P. Haynes, Alan Hewitt:
A Bayesian network approach to a biologically inspired motion strategy for mobile wireless sensor networks.
- Wensheng Zhang, Sencun Zhu, Guohong Cao:
Predistribution and local collaboration-based group rekeying for wireless sensor networks.
- Djamel Djenouri, Nadjib Badache:
On eliminating packet droppers in MANET: A modular solution.
- Marwan Fayed, Hussein T. Mouftah:
Localised alpha-shape computations for boundary recognition in sensor networks.
- Dave E. Cooper, Paul D. Ezhilchelvan, Isi Mitrani:
Encounter-based message propagation in mobile ad-hoc networks.
- Adrien van den Bossche, Thierry Val, Eric Campo:
Modelisation and validation of a full deterministic medium access method for IEEE 802.15.4 WPAN.
- Sandeep Kour Ahuja, Shrinivasa Kini, Srinivasan Ramasubramanian:
Bounds on coverage time and node density for multi-modality sensing.
- Claudia Cormio, Kaushik R. Chowdhury:
A survey on MAC protocols for cognitive radio networks.
- Kemal Akkaya, Fatih Senel:
Detecting and connecting disjoint sub-networks in wireless sensor and actor networks.
- Luke Ritchie, Sapna Deval, Martin Reisslein, Andréa W. Richa:
Evaluation of physical carrier sense based spanner construction and maintenance as well as broadcast and convergecast in ad hoc networks.
- Yuedong Xu, John C. S. Lui, Dah-Ming Chiu:
Improving energy efficiency via probabilistic rate combination in 802.11 multi-rate wireless networks.
- Thi Minh Chau Tran, Björn Scheuermann, Martin Mauve:
Lightweight detection of node presence in MANETs.
- G. Sudha Anil Kumar, G. Manimaran, Zhengdao Wang:
Energy-aware scheduling with probabilistic deadline constraints in wireless networks.
- Sapon Tanachaiwiwat, Ahmed Helmy:
Encounter-based worms: Analysis and defense.
Security and Privacy in Wireless Sensor Networks
Security and Privacy in Ad Hoc Networks
Copyright © Sun Mar 14 23:50:47 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Alvaro A. Cárdenas, Tanya Roosta, Shankar Sastry:
Rethinking security properties, threat models, and the design space in sensor networks: A case study in SCADA systems.
- Sankardas Roy, Mauro Conti, Sanjeev Setia, Sushil Jajodia:
Secure median computation in wireless sensor networks.
- Roberto Di Pietro, Luigi V. Mancini, Claudio Soriente, Angelo Spognardi, Gene Tsudik:
Playing hide-and-seek with a focused mobile adversary in unattended wireless sensor networks.
- Jun-Won Ho, Donggang Liu, Matthew Wright, Sajal K. Das:
Distributed detection of replica node attacks with group deployment knowledge in wireless sensor networks.
- Bo Sun, Guanhua Yan, Yang Xiao, T. Andrew Yang:
Self-propagating mal-packets in wireless sensor networks: Dynamics and defense implications.
- Na Li, Nan Zhang, Sajal K. Das, Bhavani M. Thuraisingham:
Privacy preservation in wireless sensor networks: A state-of-the-art survey.