- Ankit Tiwari, Prasanna Ballal, Frank L. Lewis:
Energy-efficient wireless sensor network design and implementation for condition-based maintenance.
- Niki Trigoni, Yong Yao, Alan J. Demers, Johannes Gehrke, Rajmohan Rajaraman:
Wave scheduling and routing in sensor networks.
- Sunhee Yoon, Cyrus Shahabi:
The Clustered AGgregation (CAG) technique leveraging spatial and temporal correlations in wireless sensor networks.
- Iyappan Ramachandran, Arindam Kumar Das, Sumit Roy:
Analysis of the contention access period of IEEE 802.15.4 MAC.
- Chi-Fu Huang, Yu-Chee Tseng, Hsiao-Lu Wu:
Distributed protocols for ensuring both coverage and connectivity of a wireless sensor network.
- Xun Su:
A combinatorial algorithmic approach to energy efficient information collection in wireless sensor networks.
- Lewis Girod, Nithya Ramanathan, Jeremy Elson, Thanos Stathopoulos, Martin Lukac, Deborah Estrin:
Emstar: A software environment for developing and deploying heterogeneous sensor-actuator networks.
- Sencun Zhu, Sanjeev Setia, Sushil Jajodia, Peng Ning:
Interleaved hop-by-hop authentication against false data injection attacks in sensor networks.
- Cunqing Hua, Tak-Shing Peter Yum:
Asynchronous random sleeping for sensor networks.
- Dijiang Huang, Deep Medhi:
Secure pairwise key establishment in large-scale sensor networks: An area partitioning and multigroup key predistribution approach.
- Anh Tuan Hoang, Mehul Motani:
Collaborative broadcasting and compression in cluster-based wireless sensor networks.
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:34:01 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chieh-Yih Wan, Shane B. Eisenman, Andrew T. Campbell, Jon Crowcroft:
Overload traffic management for sensor networks.
- Patrick Tague, Radha Poovendran:
A canonical seed assignment model for key predistribution in wireless sensor networks.
- Dan Wang, Qian Zhang, Jiangchuan Liu:
The self-protection problem in wireless sensor networks.
- Yunhui Zheng, David J. Brady, Pankaj K. Agarwal:
Localization using boundary sensors: An analysis based on graph theory.
- Aman Kansal, William J. Kaiser, Gregory J. Pottie, Mani B. Srivastava, Gaurav Sukhatme:
Reconfiguration methods for mobile sensor networks.