VLDB 2022: Talk Upload Instructions
Deadline: September 3, 2022 end of the day, anywhere on earth.
Please note: We expect that all authors give their presentations live - either in-person here in Sydney or via Zoom online. But to be prepared for any technical problems or missing presenters, we need a fallback content. Hence we ask all speakers to prepare and upload a pre-recorded video of their talk:
Step 1. Please follow the recording instructions to prepare your video
Step 2. Name your video file according to the following pattern: Type_PaperID.mp4
- Research papers: Research_[CMT Paper ID].mp4
- If your paper went through a revision process, please use the revision paper ID (the one which was accepted) in CMT
- If your paper was a roll-over paper from last year, please add 'Rollover' in front of your paper ID to your file names.
- For example: Research_857.mp4 (This is a research paper with CMT paper ID 857, the version that was accepted)
- Industry papers: Industry_[CMT Paper ID].mp4
- Demonstrations: Demo_[CMT Paper ID].mp4
- Tutorials: Tutorial[#]_Part[#]
- For example: Tutorial3_Part8.mp4 (Tutorial 3, part 8)
- Workshop papers: [WorkshopShortName]_[Paper ID].mp4
- For example: PhDWorkshop_100.mp4 (paper with ID 100 at the PhD Workshop); ADMS_100.mp4 (paper with ID 100 at the ADMS workshop)
Use the same examples than before, and the paper ID of your final accepted revision, just for the powerpoint rather than the MP4 video file.
Step 4. Use the following Upload link to upload: https://bit.ly/VLDB2022
Step 5. Please note that we will make the pre-recorded videos available online also after your talk.
If you do not consent to this, please send email to our digital artefact chair André van Renssen (andre.vanrenssen <AT> sydney.edu.au).
In case of questions please send us an email to:
André van Renssen (andre.vanrenssen <AT> sydney.edu.au)